After four years of effort and the support of our strategic partners,
we are poised to make exceptional progress.
We need your help raising $250,000 this year to protect San Rafael and improve our transportation infrastructure.
Your contributions will enable us to:
1. Get the story out. Help people understand that what we have is worth protecting and everyone’s voice matters.
2. Build a coalition of people who will participate in creating a community-based Shore Plan
and provide the support required to get their visions built after the plan is adopted.
3. Assist city staff in the drafting of Shore Plan policy and actions for inclusion in the city’s 2040 General Plan update.
This identifies the Shore Plan as a priority for the city and helps secure external resources.
The General Plan is updated every 20 years: now is the time to act!
4. Actively participate in planning the US 101/I-580 Connector to advocate for San Rafael’s interests.
5. Advocate for inclusion of San Rafael’s transportation priorities in the proposed $100 Billion Faster Bay Area Bond Initiative.
6. Provide leadership and organize support from elected officials, government staff, conservation organizations,
neighborhoods and businesses to establish a Marin Community Foundation (MCF) Shore Resiliency Planning Grant Program.
Please call us at 415.578.2392
We would enjoying discussing the details with you.